blonde_bun_runner

blonde_bun_runner
"Head up, wings out"--Oiselle

Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Tiux Compression Socks review


I had the awesome opportunity to try out a pair of Tiux compression socks over the last few weeks. After wearing them during and after my runs, I have nothing but positive things to say about them. I'll start with the company first.



Tiux is a small, start-up company that sells premium, technical compression socks at an incredible affordable price(only $35!!!).
They skip the middleman process and eliminate wholesalers and distributors by selling directly online to their customers so there's no inflated mark-ups like other brands.

Not only are the reliable, high quality compression socks, they're also for a great cause. Tiux donates 1% of all it's profits to MAGS(Mines Advisory Group) to help save lives and protect communities from landmines and other weapons remaining after conflicts.



 I am in love with the bright pink and yellow. They're also available in black/yellow and yellow/blue.
They're surprisingly warm, which is perfect for fall/winter running but also breathable since I'm a heavy sweater when I run. My favorite thing about these socks would probably be the padded footbed. It almost feels like a normal sock then the rest of the sock is stretchy and fits like a glove. They're my new go-to sock for recovery after a long run or keeping my legs from feeling fatigued especially during a fast paced run.



For the cost and value of these socks, I highly recommend you give them a try. I'm hosting a give-away on my Instagram for one lucky person to try them for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment