blonde_bun_runner

blonde_bun_runner
"Head up, wings out"--Oiselle

Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Very first post!

Figured I'd give this blog thing a try....
 
 
 
 
Especially since I am a Fitfluential Ambassador and avid runner that LOVES to share all my runs and running adventures with everyone :) I'm sure most of you know me through the lovely world of Instagram as blonde_bun_runner. www.instagram.com/blonde_bun_runner
 
 
I'll do my full product reviews here and share my race recaps, advice, and thoughts here too.
 
 
 HAPPY RUNNING!

 
 
 


11 comments:

  1. Let's go ahead and say how AMAZING of a runner you are. Seems hard to believe that a slow runner (11 min mile!) could evvvver get to your level! Excited to read your race recaps and adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So excited to follow you (been following on IG) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to following the journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read all your posts a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started blogging too it's so much fun to look back on and see how your runs went! Looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm starting to get the hang of it. I'll be looking forward to yours too :)

      Delete
  6. Yay you finally started a blog!! I can't wait to keep up with you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sara! I'm gonna add your blog to my list here and keep up with you too!

      Delete